I got 99 problems and society’s attitude towards sexual orientation & gender identity covers like, 98 of them. Support lgbtqia rights with this sassy shirt! Get it here!
I dug up my old hand made crop top that I had totally forgotten about and felt brave enough to include a black lip in my war paint today. ♡
no matter what im doing at least 10% of my brain capacity is perpetually dedicated to imagining oscar wilde on social media. oscar wilde on twitter. oscar wilde on tumblr. oscar wilde on grindr. opening a snapchat from oscar wilde. can you imagine.
This is how i had to watch Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time.
Kuwabara was sometimes called Urameshi. Hiei and Kurama’s names were perpetually switched. It’s a beautiful sub.
When I criticize Attack on Titan’s themes of “the ends justifies the means,” I do it in the context of the author being a war crime apologist. One who’s refused to apologise when he’s been called out on it. Isayama goes out of his way to justify torture as ultimately being for the good of humanity in his manga.
Also, the same character who uses and justifies torture, screams at and physically intimidates a girl who’s already experienced abuse and was on her way to finding a sense of autonomy. Isayama glorifies all of Levi’s gross, immoral actions and beliefs, holding him up as some, well, the hero of humanity.
#i wouldn’t be nearly as uncomfortable with this if i didn’t know isayama’s politics#i’d roll my eyes at it if i didn’t know his politics but move on#but i know his politics and it scares me to see this (tags via adventuresofcomicbookgirl)
If I didn’t know his politics, I’d honestly take it as an interesting look at militarism and how we think it’s all heroism, but it actually involves really heinous acts that are even committed by the most heroic of our “heroes”, but, you know…his politics so instead of critically examining these things we all know he’s condoning them.
i want to create a tv show about a group of friends where they’re all queer except the one token cishet friend who’s only there to say stereotypical “straight” things for laughs like “macklemore got me into rap” and “my mom and i got into a fight because she wouldn’t buy me a fourth obey snapback”
Or we could just stop stereotyping people.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?